I got two of these bad boys. The first came from the fabulous Tricia at TL Conway Writes Here. When we’re not discussing who would make the best End of the World companion, she blogs about the tribulations of writing and the woes of research. And she likes the Beatles. Which is very important.
The second came from the lovely Lauren Waters. She writes about her adventures in self-publishing. You should check her out if you haven’t already. Plus, she called me eccentric. I like that.
Thanks to both of them!
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all – have bloggity-blog fun!”
1. Hektor Karl at After Troy
Hektor’s posts are always well written and thought provoking.
2. Sierra McConnell at Writer and the Resin Roommates
Sierra’s posts are quirky and fun, plus she has great ideas for character prompts and writing exercises.
3. Margo Lerwill at Urban Pyschopomp
Margo has excellent tips on world-building and editing. My mind is usually blown after reading one of her posts.
4. Claudie at Claudie A
Claudie is a science girl who writes epic fantasy. She writes about underrated female scientists and her writing and editing adventures. Plus, her posts are full of cool stuff, like hot air balloons, maps, and strange micro-organisms.
5. Sommer Leigh at Tell Great Stories
Sommer is made of awesome. You should check out her College of Blogging Series, and she recently did a series on book cover art.