10. “The North remembers.” Various people, A Song of Ice and Fire, George R. R. Martin
9. “Time is the longest distance between two places.” The Glass Menagerie, Tennessee Williams
8. “Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn.” Rhett Butler, Gone With the Wind, Margaret Mitchell
7. “Experience is the only thing that brings knowledge, and the longer you are on earth the more experience you are sure to get.” the Wizard of Oz, the Wizard of Oz, Frank L. Baum
6. “The Fault, dear Brutus, lies not in the stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings.” Cassius, Julius Caesar, Shakespeare.
5. “Vengeance is the pleasure of the gods.” The Three Musketeers, Alexandre Dumas
4.“I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, and then all at once.” Hazel Grace Lancaster, the Fault in our stars, John Green
3. “Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love.” Hamlet, Hamlet, Shakespeare
2. “Words are so heavy.” The Book Thief, Marcus Zusak
1. “Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.” Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride, William Goldman
I am waiting for the day when I can say that to somebody. Seriously. You have also been warned.
What are some of your favorites?